Back to School
When it's time for Kansas students to return to school for a new year of learning and fun, here is some helpful information for parents on making back to school a safe, happy and productive time for the entire family.
- Health and good taste can go together when packing a school lunch
- Nurture the "learning instinct" in children
- Precautions help ensure children's health and safety.
- Cultivate cultural arts at home.
- Bus safety tips offered to protect student riders.
- School should be top priority for working students.
- Find inexpensive ways to make your child feel special.
- Parent-child activities offer fun ways to learn math.
- Good study habits can help in the world of work.
Subscribe to the Works4Me newsletter and never miss a great tip!