KNEA is your professional development resource!
Created by teachers and KNEA staff, our effective, user-friendly trainings are eligible for Individualized Development Program (IDP) points. Here are just a few:
- “I Can Do It” – training in strategies for classroom management and student engagement.
- Bullyproof – provides harassment prevention strategies for K-12 teachers to use with their students.
- PDC Training by the KNEA/Greenbush Professional Development Cadre – what every PDC member needs to know about the Professional Development regulations and the Kansas Staff Development Standards.
- The KEYS Online Survey provides data for school improvement planning; a continuum of support services are available once the data is generated.
- KNEA’s Quality Public Schools Cadre – leaders and members with specialized training who are available to help with school improvement efforts.
- C.A.R.E. (Culture Abilities Resilience Effort) – strategies for closing the achievement gaps and enhancing cultural competencies of educators to work with all students.
Members -- check the KNEA Educator’s Resource Library for additional staff development resources. All others, contact Idalia Shuman at 785-232-8271 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees determined on a formula based on percentage of KNEA membership.