Skip to Content

Green School Grants


The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is once again offering Green School Grants to help schools reduce solid waste.

Schools pay 25 percent of the total project costs up to $1500.00.  KDHE picks up the remaining 75 percent, up to $4500.

The grants are available to K-12 private and public schools for the 2013-2014 school year.  The application period closes February 15, 2013. 

Applications and instructions are available at the following website: http://www.kdheks.gov/waste/about_grants.html 

If you have questions, feel free to contact:
Karen Lollman,  Grants Administrator
Bureau of Waste Management
Ks. Department of Health and Environment
1000 SW Jackson, Suite 320
Topeka, KS  66612
785-291-3510
(FAX) 785-296-1592
klollman@kdheks.gov


Embed This Page (x)

Select and copy this code to your clipboard