KNEA Fall Bargaining Conference
Here is where you will find upcoming Bargaining activities.
Saturday, November 14, 2015
KNEA Headquarters, 715 SW 10th Ave, Topeka
Find out what's going on with negotiations in education!
Welcome from Mark Farr, KNEA President
General session: Future of School Funding - Dale Dennis, KSDE Deputy Commissioner
Morning topics will include Changes to PNA and notice letters, ratification votes, block grants.
Participants Select Three Breakout Session Topics From:
- Keeping Record of Your Sessions - Marcus Baltzell, Communications Director/David Kirkbride, South Central UniServ Director
- Health Insurance Issues - John Metzger, Business Services Director and Greg Jones, UTW UniServ Director
- Fair Dismissal - Panel Discussion with Marjie Blaufuss (KNEA Staff Attorney), Kevin Belt (Konza UniServ Director), Sheila Harte-Dmitriev (Six Rivers UniServ Director), and Julie Wilson (Director of Organizing)
- Costing Salary Schedules (counts as 2 sessions) - HJ Heistand, Kaw Valley UniServ Director
- Listening Skills - Sue Maples, UD114 UniServ Director
- Impasse, Mediation and Fact-Finding - Kevin Belt, Konza UniServ Director
- Organizing the Troops! - Tammy Baltzell, Capital UniServ Director/Stephanie Harsin, NEA-Topeka President
- Prioritize Your Bargain - Sheila Harte-Dmitriev, Six Rivers UniServ Director
Please join us and bring your entire team! Register by clicking on the Registration Link below!