2012 Learning Quest(r) Back-to-School essay contest
2012 LEARNING QUEST(r) BACK-TO-SCHOOL ESSAY CONTEST: www.Learningquest.com/essay
The Learning Quest 529 Education Savings Program, Kansas' own 529 college savings plan, is pleased to sponsor the 11th annual Back-to-School Essay Contest. The contest goals are to:
- Help inspire students around the state to think about their future - and the importance of higher education.
- Encourage students and their parents to start saving now for tomorrow's college costs.
- Work with teachers and other leaders to encourage Kansas students to develop dreams for their future.
- Small Steps. Big Dreams. Describe the goals you have for after high school and explain how you are taking steps today to reach that goal.
- Write a brief 100-200 word, well-thought-out essay, answering the question above, typed or handwritten on white paper.
Open to all 7th and 8th grade students. Deadline: October 12, 2012